- Mostly internal hypercore-one work this week (sorry)
- Private repo to build an image of any go-zenon fork, but packages published publicly: https://github.com/hypercore-one/nom-container/pkgs/container/znnd
- Need to redirect proper logs to stdout and stderr
- For the sake of versioning, I might just give hypercore-one/go-zenon fork a unique binary name and github package repository
- Goal of being able to quickly have any version of znnd in hypercore-one shared lab environment should be realized soon
- Then can continue on the governance work (Because of spork activation, a bug in the governance embedded can halt the entire network, so I am really emphasizing shared testing)
- Hopefully that will increase hypercore-one developer velocity
- Figuring out what's next for P2P Liquidity: https://forum.hypercore.one/t/p2p-next-steps/196
I need to check with 0x regarding exactly which repos I have maintainer permissions on. GitHub doesn't make it easy. I'm going to really try and maintain these repos properly. While also moving fast on the hypercore-one forks.
- #27 #29: Still awaiting review for rpc fixes related to bugs introduced by bigInt changes
- Closed some stale issues.
Will answer subscribers in Discord.